This is where you can give your brain a workout, and have fun at the same time!
Click either the links in the left-hand side panel,
or the icons below,
to go to the following pages:
- Did You Know...
- This page boldly goes where some remarkable discoverers have gone before, and tries to make sense of the amazing things that they found.
- Puzzles & Brain Teasers
- This page is for people who like solving Sudoku and playing puzzle games, with lots of hopefully useful and interesting links.
- It also contains one of my all-time-favourite logic puzzles (The Lying Blackfoot, The Truthful Whitefoot... and the Random Greyfoot).
- More Mind Stretching Stuff...
- For more mind stretching stuff on this web site, see "related links on this web site" in the right hand panel.
- Also, please go visit www.arachnoid.com, whose author (Paul Lutus) is a programmer, a pilot, a sailor and a NASA engineer. You don't get to meet a guy like that very often, but his web site is the next best thing.